Taking the leap into saltwater

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jrco226
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R! I like the aquascape..

welcom.jpg
 
Had to get the bicolor blenny out of the tank : (. Made a meal of some corals.
 
Did you decide to upgrade to a new tank prior before this happened? I'm sorry about your corals :(, how intact do your corals remain?

- C. Smith

Nope, seemed to only take it two days before my rainbow monti and superman monti were complete goners but I did get to make the switch to a Midas Blenny ; )
 
Welcome! Congrats on joining to most fun and addicting forum of the universe, please be patient and refrain from exiting this roller coaster of a hobby. Remember to keep your legs and arms inside the ride at all times! Especially your ground probes and heaters! Lol If you get stuck or in line to get on the ride please be patient! Now in all seriousness, patience is a huge thing in this hobby. Can't wait to see some pics!
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Jrco226 !* Your rock work is nice.It's too bad about the Bi Color Blenny.They are lovely little coral killers.I hope the Midas works out for you!

1460835455974.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice aquascaping!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new