talk to me goose

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My experience with Acropower is mixed. One can easily over use the product and end up with algae blooms, I often saw small patches of cyano break out a day or two after use. I used a less then directed dosage. Other hobbyist seem to see better results with a drip method. I did noticed increased PE, other than that no noticeable difference. I see better results with SpongePower.
 
no one has before and afters using acro power that sold me that is a common user.

everyone states eventually they get cyano.

(if they use it heavily)

the human muscle uses glucose to expend energy. that doesnt mean we should have a 100% glucose diet for nutrition. it is just a byproduct.

you might as well dump glycerol-3-phosphate in your system. that is what it will eventually break down to in the shuttle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new