Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the hobby wanted to see if their was anyone in tally with same interest

santana1213

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I go to high tide alot. I have all those zoas and palys they offer there so I go out of town to stores and also trade with people. I only deal with zoas and palys. What about you?

OP
OP
B

buzz225

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now all I have are some clowns and a duncan lps they told me it was a good starter my tank has only been up for about 3 months now so I wanted to go with good begginer stuff. Any corals u would consider good for begginer tank

OP
OP
B

buzz225

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill have to get some of them then cause I need to add more, I was waiting to see how good the duncan did he's been doing good for 2 and a half weeks now and is starting a new head. How much does a zoa frag run?

jaredfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and i are going to Destin for a week on the 27th. Is the high tide place worth driving to and checking out? Do you know of anymore places around the area that would be worth seeing.

OP
OP
B

buzz225

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and i are going to Destin for a week on the 27th. Is the high tide place wo driving to and checking out? Do you know of anymore places around the area that would be worth seeing.

Idk if I would drive tht far to go they're nice with a good set up and a nice display tank but with gas
prices now a days I wouldn't do it

jaredfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay cool thanks for the input. We have been googling the cities for fish stores along the drive down to Destin. Have several places in mind to stop and see along the way.

We will be in the area for 5 days and plan to see as many fish stores as we can fit in between beers and beach.

santana1213

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't drive to Tallahassee to check out a store. But definitely Panama city or lynnhaven. Both have really nice stores

jaredfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep been there. We have a tank full of stuff from Matts Coral Connection. There's also a place down the road from him in FWB that's a nice place too. Can't recall the name off hand. Blue somethin....

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back