• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tampa bay live rock

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Little c big D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@LiverockRocks

So I played guinea pig for ups deliver in Florida. Not using the more expensive over night. As UPS said the rock arrived the next day. So let me get the one bad out of the way so that all you remember is the good. When the package arrived the outer box was soaked. My first thought was poor packaging maybe. That wasn't the case. The bags were thick and done 4 times over. And then in a Styrofoam style cooler. The ups drivers must have stopped for a game of kick ball mid day.

So now for the rest.

Dealing with Tampbay salt water was great. I only ordered 5lbs. Small fish here. Just wanting to seed the tank I originally started with dry rock. They were responsive, usually in minutes by email. They also had a 1 day delay which they were communicative about. We arranged it fine. They put in solid effort and great customer service. Fantastic people!

Now the rock. Absolutely loved it. Covered in coraline and sponges and so much life. I'm aware much will die off in the coming months but man is the rock beautiful. Most hitch hikers were brittle stars. One coral (which looks super happy) a random small crab. Alot of sponge. Though alot of water was drained it did stay wet. They knew what I was doing with the rock and sent perfect sized rocks it would seem as well.

I appreciate their customer service and their product. I thought I should leave feedback for them. Hope it helps!

OP
OP
Little c big D

Little c big D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220118_172455.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back