StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have frogfish!
IMG_1400.jpg
Oyster Toadfish!!! I love these little guys, but hate them at the same time. If you ever go fishing near the Skyway Bridge, they're the worst bait thieves.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

Gulf of Mexico Living Rock Farmers
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As many of you know, we are the place for Neogonodactylus Wennerae Mantis Shrimp!

These shrimp come in a variety of colors and make interesting species only tanks inhabitants or display sump dwellers. Wenneraes are very active burrow builders and learn quickly to feed from your hand. That is... your hand at the end of a feeding utensil like tongs, long tweezers, grippers, grabbers, chop sticks, etc. Their favorite foods are those that they can smash open; other shrimp, small crabs, all bivalves and snails. We keep the mantis in cube tanks with Tiger gobies without a loss. That could also be because we add extra gorilla crabs to their tanks.

Check out the Treasure Chest category on the website for WYSWYG shrimps or select the Mantis Box. The Manits Box arrives with sand, rock, snails and a mantis.

Scheduling orders now for mid-January.

IMG_1906 (1).jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_9546.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

image000000.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  • UPS shipping resumes January 9th.
  • Air cargo shipping resumes January 8th.
  • Local Pickups resume January 13th.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got one of these little charmers in my nano. Came in with a nano rock order from you folks. Don’t have any pics yet even tho it’s been a while. Apparently got a shy one. Have seen glimpses and occasional zooms in the tank . Grown from ½ inch to about 2 inches from what I can tell.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got one of these little charmers in my nano. Came in with a nano rock order from you folks. Don’t have any pics yet even tho it’s been a while. Apparently got a shy one. Have seen glimpses and occasional zooms in the tank . Grown from ½ inch to about 2 inches from what I can tell.
Perfect excuse to set up another tank!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 58 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back