Tang and shrimp.

fishmaster818

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
932
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is my tang doing to my cleaner shrimp
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1418610656.550783.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the shrimp and i pit him in and the tang immediately when straight too the shrimp
 
While cleaner shrimp are unable to remove parasites from under a fish's skin; they are beneficial for removing dead skin, unwanted growths, Lymphocystis, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new