Tang Help

Dave Zale

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3rd time changing directions on my tanks....how would these guys go together....clown tang, hippo, flame fin, sailfin, and powder brown.....any swap outs would be cool, researching these guys are tough, thnxs.

rmay6850

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is in the tank now? What size is the tank? How old is your tank?

FragFarm

Frag Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3rd time changing directions on my tanks....how would these guys go together....clown tang, hippo, flame fin, sailfin, and powder brown.....any swap outs would be cool, researching these guys are tough, thnxs.
Tangs are funny u can have 10 or sometimes 2 they all have individual moods and temperament. Hiding spots and luck help

Dbichler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a powder brown yellow eye kole and desjardini together in my 210 powder brown was last addition. He got pretty beat up by the kole tang for a week but now they all get along. I also have an emperor angel, one spot rabbit fish and a huma huma. Depending on hiding spaces and other fish you go with you could have all of them however each fish is different and you don’t know until you try unfortunately. Yes the clown tang would be bad decision in my opinion though.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back