Tang Police

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if any members of the Tang Police are lurking on these forums... Just giving you good warning that the Anti Tang Police Ninja Force is watching...

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love tangs. You can never have too many. Here is a pic of my 30G full of black tangs. :hammer:

Last edited:

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! I got so much grief for putting a regal in my 3g pico, I mean COME ON it's only an 1" long and my pico is like 12" long! Plenty of space to turn around.

Plus, I heard that a fish won't get bigger than the tank, right?

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, I'm going to go ahead and add that unicorn tang then.

OP
OP
H

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha, how big is the unicorn tang gonna be? Be on the lookout for stress in the fish as it grows or when you put it in. If it's not really eating, swimming eratticly and not acting like a normal fish... those are signs of stress along with parasites and junk.

TritonsGarden

Coral Farmer Wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, I'm going to go ahead and add that unicorn tang then.

A school would look really nice. Just make sure you have an odd number. Something about reducing agression.

My blacks schooled and looked really cool. They would all swin in the same direction creating a vortex in the water. Something spooked them one day and they all stopped at the same time. Caused the tank turn over. I may try it again some day.

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, I'm going to upgrade to a 6g JBJ cube next month if i have the money.

haha, how big is the unicorn tang gonna be? Be on the lookout for stress in the fish as it grows or when you put it in. If it's not really eating, swimming eratticly and not acting like a normal fish... those are signs of stress along with parasites and junk.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No worries, I'm going to upgrade to a 6g JBJ cube next month if i have the money.

I wouldnt upgrade...

I would save my money for a small yes small shark....

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just and FYI, I decided against the Unicorn. I got a golden moray eel instead...he's so cute when he cuddles my naso.

I'm not really worried because the guy at the LFS said "Pico? Sure, he'll be FINE."

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back