• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank break down, live stock first.

Item Price
1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TwelveL16

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
1,922
Reaction score
703
Location
indiana
Rating - 100%
2   0   1



1000 for all of it. Corals rock and fish. Tampa bay saltwater rock with some custom cemented together stuff.

Video is as it sits right now.

1 purple tang
1 hippo
3 clowns
1 tomini
1 emperor
1 chocolate tang
1 mandarin
1 coral beauty

Lots of Zoas, sps, and couple hammers and shrooms. Everything was quarantined display has never seen disease.

Would prefer to sell it all to someone starting a new tank. If you wanted to buy the whole set up let me know. I could make a good deal. It’s a nice tank and all top of the line equipment. Logansport IN.
20251023_122352_EDE80D37-861A-4B49-9C44-265458A43A12.png
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new