• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank break down not even a year old

Item Price
9999999
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Very interested in MQ-510, can I see a pic please. And if you still have it PayPal addy.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 65
Still interested in protein skimmer. Waiting to see it.
 
Im interested in the Vectra M2 if its still available.

Thank you
 
Payment sent for the V2 got tracking info within less than 2hrs. Thanks again for the return pump

Will advise once I receive it
 
PM'd about versa pump
 
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, been crasy with work & weather messing with it. Still have the 510? Also, you never did send your PayPal address.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new