• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank Breakdown Equipment For Sale

Item Price
$150-$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jgarza

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2012
Messages
217
Reaction score
137
Location
Fort Worth, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I’m breaking down my tank this weekend so all the equipment will be for sale. Once I have the tank broken down I will clean the items that were submerged in water. Prices do not include shipping. Local pickup in DFW. I will take individual pictures when tank is broken down.

  • Radion xr15 G5 with RMS mounts and 3D printed shades x5 (2 pro and 3 Blue) - $300 each
  • Ecotech MP40qd x2 - $250 each
  • Ecotech MP40qd with small piece of the plastic guard broken x2 - $200 each
  • Reef Octopus Varios 4 - $200
  • Ecotech Vectra L2 - $300
  • Avast The Plank auto feeder - $150
  • Ecotech Versa with base station - $500

IMG_1755.jpeg


IMG_1757.jpeg


IMG_2844.jpeg


IMG_2849.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’ll take these.

• Radion xr15 G5 with RMS mounts and 3D printed shades - just the two Pro)- $300 each
• Ecotech MP40qd x2 - $250 each
• Ecotech Vectra L2 - $300
• Avast The Plank auto feeder - $150
• Ecotech Versa with base station - $500
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new