- Joined
- Sep 18, 2017
- Messages
- 139
- Reaction score
- 94
Located in Pasadena MD
CPR Medium HOB refugium with LED. $175
Coralbox D300 protein skimmer $150
80 gallon glass rimless with stand, trigger emerald34 sump and return pump $350
2x Hydra32 HDs with mounting arms $ 350
Tunze 9004.000 Comline DOC Skimmer $50
Acrylic dosing container (I think 1 liter) never used $20
Tank is pickup only. I will drain and help you get it out of house. Not delivering it.
CPR Medium HOB refugium with LED. $175
Coralbox D300 protein skimmer $150
80 gallon glass rimless with stand, trigger emerald34 sump and return pump $350
2x Hydra32 HDs with mounting arms $ 350
Tunze 9004.000 Comline DOC Skimmer $50
Acrylic dosing container (I think 1 liter) never used $20
Tank is pickup only. I will drain and help you get it out of house. Not delivering it.
