Tank Breakdown Fish amen Coral FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ari21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ari21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
114
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t have time for the tank anymore with school and work. Pickup in Stratford or for multiple items I can meet.

Desjardini Sailfin tang 4.5”-5” $40
Tomini Tang 4” $30
SA Phantom Clownfish 2” $30
Flame Hawk 3” $25
Sebae Clownfish Free with purchase
Flametail blenny 3” $10
Engineer Goby 5” $10

GSP Rock 4”x6” $10
2 heads of hammer $15
Large Japanese toadstool leather $30
Neon green Cabbage leather frags $5 or free with purchase
Cornbred Confetti Jawbreaker Nickel Size $170
Cornbred Rainbow Jawbreaker dime size (unattached) $110
 
What part of country?
 
Well I’m out. Central il. Too long to travel for any of your animals. Merry Christmas.
 
With this weather we are having it’s a rough to send live stock through the mail. I’ll let you guys in CT. Take care of the live stock.
 
Can I get a pic of the tomini tang, gsp and hammer?
Gsp is sold here are the pics of the others

IMG_1955.JPG


IMG_1959.JPG
 
Also forgot to add

Bangaii Cardinal 2” $15
JF Chucky’s Brides Zoa rock about 30p $40
 
What size tank did you have him in I don’t think I would be able to put the tomini tang in my 60 cube
 
What size tank did you have him in I don’t think I would be able to put the tomini tang in my 60 cube
He's in my 40 breeder frag tank. He would be fine in a 60 cube. They don't get very big. He won't grow anymore than he is now.
 
Will you be selling dry goods?
Yes. After all live stuff I gone I will have a 40 breeder frag tank with custom frag racks, reef breeder led, jeabao dc controllable return pump, skimmer, custom 40 breeder sump, 90 gallon stand, ATO. Might be forgetting stuff.
 
did you sell the toadstool or the hammer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new