• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank Breakdown Livestock Sale!

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, unfortunately I've got some crazy burnout going on. It definitely started several months ago and has been exacerbated by a stubborn aiptasia problem. But I've trudged on because I care for my animals. But I'll more than likely be moving within the next year or so, so I've decided to breakdown my tank and sell just about everything. Of course starting with livestock. Currently looking to sell locally, not interested in shipping.
The VAST majority of the fish, and All of the coral, I've had for more than 2 years. They're happy healthy and fat, eating just about everything they can. The CBB is relatively new (a failed solution to said aiptasia) I've never seen him eat pellets, but he picks at the rocks all day long, he's not fat, but he's been around a couple months. That being said, here's my list with prices. Again, for the coral and/or clam, be aware that they come from a tank with aiptasia. Tank and hardware will be sold after all livestock is gone. I'll take more pictures of the Coral/Nems when I get home (attaching the ones I have currently on my phone.) Y'all know what fish look like right? Please feel free to ask questions or request more pictures.
Thanks!

LivestockQuantityPrice
All quarantined and Disease Free
Yellow Tangx1$200
Copperband Butterflyx1$25
Diamond Gobyx1$20
Pajama Cardinalsx5$15ea.
Established Malanurus Wrasse (as reef safe as they get)x1$80
Clean up crew (once everything else is gone)
Misc.
Couple of maxi mini carpet nems40
Large pink rock flower nem30
4inch Maxima Clam150
Various corals
- Large Crown/Finger LeatherProbably 6 inches in Diameter100
- Pink Ricordia150
- Orange Ricordia240
- AOI Zoas20+$15pp
- Rainbow Incenerator ZoasA handful (my filefish almost ate them into extinction, hence no more filefish)$10pp
- Purple Monster ZoasSame as above lol$10pp
- Various Green/Purple Mushrooms4 or 5$20 each
- Two different Species of GSP3 LARGE frags$15 each
- Light Blue Acan?1 with like 8 heads? although not sure of it's health, although in a healthy tank he'll make a comeback easily.$50

20210317_165634.jpg 20210317_165718.jpg 20210317_165721.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You need to be closer to me !!! Id take a bunch of this stuff

OP
OP
Bentonb

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's what I would consider full grown? I got him when he was small probably 2 years ago. so 5ish inches?

JustKeepSwimming44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, unfortunately I've got some crazy burnout going on. It definitely started several months ago and has been exacerbated by a stubborn aiptasia problem. But I've trudged on because I care for my animals. But I'll more than likely be moving within the next year or so, so I've decided to breakdown my tank and sell just about everything. Of course starting with livestock. Currently looking to sell locally, not interested in shipping.
The VAST majority of the fish, and All of the coral, I've had for more than 2 years. They're happy healthy and fat, eating just about everything they can. The CBB is relatively new (a failed solution to said aiptasia) I've never seen him eat pellets, but he picks at the rocks all day long, he's not fat, but he's been around a couple months. That being said, here's my list with prices. Again, for the coral and/or clam, be aware that they come from a tank with aiptasia. Tank and hardware will be sold after all livestock is gone. I'll take more pictures of the Coral/Nems when I get home (attaching the ones I have currently on my phone.) Y'all know what fish look like right? Please feel free to ask questions or request more pictures.
Thanks!

LivestockQuantityPrice
All quarantined and Disease Free
Yellow Tangx1$200
Copperband Butterflyx1$25
Diamond Gobyx1$20
Pajama Cardinalsx5$15ea.
Established Malanurus Wrasse (as reef safe as they get)x1$80
Clean up crew (once everything else is gone)
Misc.
Couple of maxi mini carpet nems40
Large pink rock flower nem30
4inch Maxima Clam150
Various corals
- Large Crown/Finger LeatherProbably 6 inches in Diameter100
- Pink Ricordia150
- Orange Ricordia240
- AOI Zoas20+$15pp
- Rainbow Incenerator ZoasA handful (my filefish almost ate them into extinction, hence no more filefish)$10pp
- Purple Monster ZoasSame as above lol$10pp
- Various Green/Purple Mushrooms4 or 5$20 each
- Two different Species of GSP3 LARGE frags$15 each
- Light Blue Acan?1 with like 8 heads? although not sure of it's health, although in a healthy tank he'll make a comeback easily.$50

20210317_165634.jpg 20210317_165718.jpg 20210317_165721.jpg
Hey I have a new tank can I have the clean up crew?

OP
OP
Bentonb

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have F aiptasia showing up this week, I'll do my best to eliminate all the ones I can.

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you in LA?

OP
OP
Bentonb

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot. Forgot to add my mated pair of misbar clowns and a rock of purple rhodactus they they host lol
50 for the purple mushrooms and 50 for the pair of clowns. I'd honestly like to see them go to the same home, the mushrooms and clowns that is.

Attachments

• 20210322_182552.jpg
    20210322_182552.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 104

nex64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy that a CBB didn’t take care of your aiptasia problem. They have always worked well for me with those little tube jerks.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back