Tank Breakdown - Los Angeles 90004

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

dailygrind81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
29
Reaction score
7
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down a 75g Innovative Marine Tank.

Livestock for sale: Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Clownfish Pair, Snowflake Eel, Melanarus Wrasse, Red Coris Wrasse
Two huge custom Live rock with tons of zoas growing on each. One medium rock with zoas encrusting the entire piece.
 
I am breaking down a 75g Innovative Marine Tank.

Livestock for sale: Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Clownfish Pair, Snowflake Eel, Melanarus Wrasse, Red Coris Wrasse
Two huge custom Live rock with tons of zoas growing on each. One medium rock with zoas encrusting the entire piece.
Price for Yellow and Purple Tang
 
Dm’d
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new