• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**Tank Breakdown** Xr15 , Apex, DOS, Trident

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
jmichaelh7

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Thats not a thing. You can cancel it, even if it hasn't cleared, yet. Even if you over draft, its not my problem. YOU CANCELED the transaction, and YOU refused to refund me. Your finances isn't my problem. You are committing wire fraud as it stands trying to scam me. You could easily respond to the paypal dispute, but you haven't. You could easily refund me now, but you haven't. YOU STOLE MY MONEY AND REFUSE TO GIVE IT BACK.
Bro let me tell you something … I make over 180k a year I’m not trying to steal your $300

Please administration assist with this member tarnishing my account.

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Bro let me tell you something … I make over 180k a year I’m not trying to steal your $300

Please administration assist with this member tarnishing my account.
Why not refund it? Why are you afraid of "over drafting?" SCAMMER

LOOK AT MY PRIOR POSTS IN THIS THREAD TO SEE PICS OF OUR CONVOS FOR INFORMATION.

OP
OP
jmichaelh7

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Why not refund it? Why are you afraid of "over drafting?" SCAMMER

LOOK AT MY PRIOR POSTS IN THIS THREAD TO SEE PICS OF OUR CONVOS FOR INFORMATION.
It’s a shame that we have members who aren’t supportive to this forum , come on here and spend hours making negative posts.

I’m replying to PayPal case. Please stop making comments on here for the rest of the sane people who enjoy the hobby

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
It’s a shame that we have members who aren’t supportive to this forum , come on here and spend hours making negative posts.

I’m replying to PayPal case. Please stop making comments on here for the rest of the sane people who enjoy the hobby
SCAMMER. DO NOT BUY.

brholt.23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Following. I also made a LARGE purchase, which he subsequently canceled. However, not enough time has passed to allow for refund yet.

OP
OP
jmichaelh7

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Following. I also made a LARGE purchase, which he subsequently canceled. However, not enough time has passed to allow for refund yet.
Thanks brother for being patient and not going Rambo on the forums. I’m on phone with PayPal to resolve this issue asap

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd do a paypal dispute. The is a scammer. You can refund at any time.

Yes you can refund at any time. But it can overdraft his account. Be patient. You’ll get your money back.

That said if he makes 180k a year he shouldn’t be too worried about an overdraft. I do think you are being alittle crazy. PayPal will cover you. Have some patience.

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Yes you can refund at any time. But it can overdraft his account. Be patient. You’ll get your money back.

That said if he makes 180k a year he shouldn’t be too worried about an overdraft. I do think you are being alittle crazy. PayPal will cover you. Have some patience.
Its not my fault if he took my money, spent it, and cancelled the transaction. If someone pays for something, and you cancel it, you return the money right away. No waiting. Nothing. If he didn't spend my money, then he wouldn't over draft. Even if he does over draft, its not my problem. He can't just cancel a transaction and keep my money and not return it until he feels like it.

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Its not my fault if he took my money, spent it, and cancelled the transaction. If someone pays for something, and you cancel it, you return the money right away. No waiting. Nothing. If he didn't spend my money, then he wouldn't over draft. Even if he does over draft, its not my problem. He can't just cancel a transaction and keep my money and not return it until he feels like it.
I’m not sure you understand how PayPal works. If it transfers right to his account he doesn’t have it in his account. Maybe his bank account linked to PayPal doesn’t carry a balance? That’s possible. Quit pitching a fit and let the PayPal process finish out.

I literally do hundreds of PayPal transactions a month and never have issues. You’ll likely have your refund back Monday or Tuesday.

Kzang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
I’m not sure you understand how PayPal works. If it transfers right to his account he doesn’t have it in his account. Maybe his bank account linked to PayPal doesn’t carry a balance? That’s possible. Quit pitching a fit and let the PayPal process finish out.

I literally do hundreds of PayPal transactions a month and never have issues. You’ll likely have your refund back Monday or Tuesday.
Did you see the PMs I posted? He literally told me he was going to drag it out. Paypal said it will take until Dec 19th for him to respond, and up to Dec 24th to make decision. He literally said he will not give it back and make it take as long as possible. He even tried to insult me by calling me a "kid." which I didn't post.

You must be a friend of his. ANYONE should not buy from this person. Paypal can cancel the payment and it will have never entered his account.

SEE PMs I POSTED FOR CONTEXT IF YOU ARE JUST READING THIS. DO NOT BUY FROM OP!

I'm also not going to respond to your trolling anymore. Have a good day.

OP
OP
jmichaelh7

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Thanks for being patient guys something incredibly terrible occured and halted this transaction . I will refund those who have sent me money asap , thanks for understanding guys

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
M
Did you see the PMs I posted? He literally told me he was going to drag it out. Paypal said it will take until Dec 19th for him to respond, and up to Dec 24th to make decision. He literally said he will not give it back and make it take as long as possible. He even tried to insult me by calling me a "kid." which I didn't post.

You must be a friend of his. ANYONE should not buy from this person. Paypal can cancel the payment and it will have never entered his account.

SEE PMs I POSTED FOR CONTEXT IF YOU ARE JUST READING THIS. DO NOT BUY FROM OP!

I'm also not going to respond to your trolling anymore. Have a good day.

Not a friend of his. I didn’t buy from him because he couldn’t give me straight answers. I’m just not a petulant child throwing a fit.

Once you open a claim it ties up even more money. So you could really burn him. You should have waited more than 8 hours. 2-3 business days. Now there is money transferring and money being held because of your claim. Now he needs to wait for the claim to close either manually by him or through PayPal.

So basically your fit made this worse.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jmichaelh7

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
M

Not a friend of his. I didn’t buy from him because he couldn’t give me straight answers. I’m just not a petulant child throwing a fit.

Once you open a claim it ties up even more money. So you could really burn him. You should have waited more than 8 hours. 2-3 business days. Now there is money transferring and money being held because of your claim. Now he needs to wait for the claim to close either manually by him or through PayPal.

So basically your fit made this worse.
Your money was refunded at 7am because you didn’t open a claim hence not having to wait for claim to finish.

Sorry again for inconvenience. This usually never happens but sometimes life happens! Thanks

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Your money was refunded at 7am because you didn’t open a claim hence not having to wait for claim to finish.

Sorry again for inconvenience. This usually never happens but sometimes life happens! Thanks

Not sure why you quoted me. I was defending you lol

OP
OP
jmichaelh7

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
IMG_4506.png

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back