Tank build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Desidoop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Desidoop

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
84
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone 👋🏻
Thought I would begin my tank build thread. I have a 32 gallon Fluval flex aquarium with a Herture stand I bought from amazon as I was trying to save a little money. My friend helped me put the stand together and move the tank on it so that is what we have so far. Next step: Leak test. Followed by gathering the rest of my equipment and supplies.

20260913_180440_25B8889A-FFAC-4CB2-A9D0-5ED27EA860A8.png
 
Looks like a great start, good luck with your build!
 
nice tank and stand, ive always liked the curve of those tanks. good luck with the build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new