Tank crash 5/07/09

Wow 7" pink *******!!! I feel bad for you. You could of bought yourself a new tank and all the corals with that piece alone!! So sorry
 
Yea my pink ******* was a great peice the girl that has it at the moment said a few tiny peices might make it.
 
Murfman, Im not to sure
Dace, yes somewhere on the computer iv been digging through photos the last few days trying to find tank pix..............ill do myself a favor and buy a mac next time around :)
 
That sucks! And an expensive heater/controller
I use a stealth 150w for mine - then turn it up to 80 max (and test it without the aciii) then have it on an aciii set at 76.5 on 77off - so far no problems.
That is one of my biggest pet peaves in this hobby - can't trust 90% of the digital thermometers.....
I have a glass backup in my sump that I double check - or just use the finger test...hmmmm feels about right ;)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new