Tank Critter

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blueray

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga , TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am testing my photo skill. I have to thank you the following to help me set up my tank.

- Bryan (for spa flex and show me how to set it up)
- Susan (for Cheato, any one want free cheato let me know.)
- Tommy (for let me see the 300g set up, So tempting that in the future I might want one.)
- Alex (For let me have the Radium, now I have to spend more money because it is look better than reeflux. :bigsmile:)
- Tim ( for fish and coral.)

Now enjoy the pics.


DPP_0000.jpg


DPP_0001.jpg


DPP_0002.jpg


DPP_0003.jpg


DPP_0004.jpg



DPP_0006.jpg


DPP_0007.jpg


DPP_0008.jpg


DPP_0009.jpg


DPP_0010.jpg
 
Last edited:
No exif data but it's pretty easy to see it's a Canon. Nice pics too!
 
Love the harlequin tusk. I once had one, a niger trigger, clown trigger, lion fish, and snowflake eel in a 120 reef. The only reason I had to get rid of them was due to the triggers getting an appetite for snapping gorgonians. I never had any trouble with the harlequin tusk though.
 
Great photos, which lens are you using?

Canon 40D with 28-135mm This is not macro lens so I took about 200 pics and pick like 10 of them.

No exif data but it's pretty easy to see it's a Canon. Nice pics too!

LOL The reflect is not intentional but it came out look kind of unique that why I put it up. The Solon wrasse would not stop swimming that is like 1 in 50 pics for Solon that come out OK.

Love the harlequin tusk. I once had one, a niger trigger, clown trigger, lion fish, and snowflake eel in a 120 reef. The only reason I had to get rid of them was due to the triggers getting an appetite for snapping gorgonians. I never had any trouble with the harlequin tusk though.

The tusk is model citizen as long as you do not have shrimp. He still act ferocious during feeding. This one come from Indonesia (the poorman version) which is a lot cheaper than the one from Australian. I paid like $49.99 (compare to hundred or more for Australian) and he is like 5 inch long.

Mak
 
Last edited:
Looking good mack! nice camera skills to! When you gonna host a meeting! LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new