• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank Equipment and Tank FS

Do you have any pictures of the Star Wars stuff?
 
Do you have any pictures of the Star Wars stuff?
38956B0A-03FC-49BA-8F18-F3CC060457FD.jpeg
8D5353F3-6482-42FF-8824-FF79F8A93967.jpeg
59A3F4B6-ACFA-4FD7-BF42-F8A25169F6B2.jpeg
19641CED-1AA6-4310-8105-AADEAE03B69F.jpeg
 
3D printed? Very cool. I’ll show the wife and get back to you.
 
How much just for the Yoda figure shipped?
Or can you PM me where you got it from if keeping as a package?
 
Bump

What's available still with updated pricing:

Brand new Red Sea 750XXL with White Cabinet - $2750
2 Brand new Kessil AP700's - $600 EA. (Won't cover shipping or paypal fees)
1 Brand new Vectra L1 Pump Manu Date: 04/2017 - $390
1 Brand New Neptune AFS - $80
160lbs Marco Shelf rock - $5 per Lbs. Regular $8 per Lbs. before tax (I will not cover shipping at this price)
Reef safe Star Wars Theme figures (Yoda, Darth Vader, Millennium falcon and AT AT Walker) - Set $160
 
Kessil still in box?
 
Excellent seller guys. Paid yesterday afternoon and the mp40s are in my hand today. I don’t even know how he did it.
I can't agree more! I purchased the Kessil arms, and I think they were in the mail an hour after I paid. Thanks for the great deal and prompt shipping!
 
I can't agree more! I purchased the Kessil arms, and I think they were in the mail an hour after I paid. Thanks for the great deal and prompt shipping!
Thank you @Fish Fan and glad you are happy! Great buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new