tank for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
2,430
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I finally got everything out of the frag tank, So if anyone is interested in a nice 38 gallon oceanic tank, stand, glass tops, matching light strip, and plumbing let me know. it is revs previous tank. the back glass is drilled for a drain. and there is a 10 gallon sump with baffles to go in the stand. the tank trim, stand and light are all oceanic tan in color, very nice looking setup (once cleaned of course!) $200
 
I dont have any pics and am currently trying to see if david still has any pics of it. if not i will try and get some pics myself.
the light strip is standard florescents, so not good for coral but nice for fish only, I used a different light since I was growing coral
 
well he has a 150 watt de mh and hes about to replace the old 10k it cam with to a 20k radium. the reason im asking about it is they were about to buy a 29 or 30 gal and turn there 20 into a sump and build a custum stand to hold it so the way i see it they would save money and is it drilled for a standard drain straigt down?
 
I ran it with a 150 watt aquamedic HQI and it was perfect. last time I checked though they dont make a 150 radium DE. but either way a 150 watt halide would be perfect. and I may throw in a nice DE bulb for there light if they buy the tank.
 
The tank is still available, I will have to measure the tank when I get home. I would guess it is 24X18X18 but I will let you know for sure tonight.
 
Okay, thanks. I'd love to see some pictures if you have any! This is a "starter" project for me - I'm looking at setting up a tank with LR/fish only and am still in the research phase.
 
I will try and snap some pics for you, my camera isnt working to well these days. I am some what negotioble as I dont need to keep storing it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new