Tank For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmoore92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey tyler,

Hows it going man? That rock is actually 3 rocks stacked together so its not a solid piece. If you're still interested I'll pm you about it when I break the tank down. Ive got a few other pieces of what looks like tonga branch but its has a lot more diameter than most branches I've seen on the forum but it all stacks together well and ends up looking nice. Anyway, I'll let you know when I break everything down and we'll figure something out from there.

Britt
 
Hey tyler,

Hows it going man? That rock is actually 3 rocks stacked together so its not a solid piece. If you're still interested I'll pm you about it when I break the tank down. Ive got a few other pieces of what looks like tonga branch but its has a lot more diameter than most branches I've seen on the forum but it all stacks together well and ends up looking nice. Anyway, I'll let you know when I break everything down and we'll figure something out from there.

Britt

Great. I figured it was more than one piece, but have been looking for some tonga branch for a project. Let me know when you break it down.
-Tyler
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new