Tank for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndz98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
1,091
Location
Cookeville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a 29 gallon tank and stand that I have no use for anymore. It has a a 5 gallon sump, return pump, CPR hang on skimmer, sb reef light, heater, glass lid, and enough rocks to get you started. I’ll part with it for 350.

B8BE0F81-2D61-4942-885F-49ED5C3DB7A2.jpeg


0E1EB6DF-8EC3-44D3-B199-E2718961CC90.jpeg


35AE78AB-03FF-4023-AF60-191740835973.jpeg


CFF2F290-0F4D-4BB8-9A5B-37F513D19137.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Price bump, $325
 
Bump
 
$250 bump
 
Bump. Someone make offer
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
What's the footprint
 
Bump
 
#mods please close
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new