tank hood on the road :(

orthokardia

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
830
Reaction score
5
Location
manchester, tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you see a dark cherry hood laying trashed on the road that looks like it would fit a 40 breeder please LMK. I made it home with everything from Alex's place, but the hood was missing along with the attached lighting and ballasts:( My best guess is i lost it when i bailed off exit 175 and hit Mc Donalds before heading west on I-24.

All in all a great trip. I got to meet Tommy and Alex who both seem to be great folks. Also a special thanks to Alex's friend for helping load!

-bart
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new