Tank Overhaul!

Very cool upgrade! Top notch from the start of this is the best way to go to insure success.
 
I was supposed to be there to help with this but my wife's dad passed away and his funeral was that day. Congrats!
 
Here is Part 2 of the Tank Overhaul: Mr. Saltwater Tank?s Ultimate Tank Overhaul Part 2

I'm loving the whole set up so far. Next step is adding more fish! revhtree....sounds like there were a couple others who were supposed to help and couldn't. I was talking to another local reefer who said he was going to help and had something come up too. Funerals are a good many steps above messing with a tank.
 
Congrats, totally cool tank setup.

One thing I was wondering about the way Mark setup your tank, what did he use for a return pump?

Originally he had an Ehime pump hooked up. It was one he had lying around since the other one didn't come in on time. It was a bit over sized for my tank so we ordered a Speedwave DC-3000 790 GPH, variable speed pump. It works like a charm.
 
Wow!! I had seen the videos already. What a great set-up for a very deserving guy. :-) Hope you'll keep us updated on what else you add to it in the future.
 
I saw this when Mark posted it. Congrats on a great new tank! What a coincidence...I used to live in LaVergne behind what looks like now is the Kroger.

James
 
Sooo exciting n.n
Man, you got hooked up!!!

Praying I get picked for the next one...we shall see.
 
Haven't added too much in the way of corals yet. Still letting the tank settle in. I did add to new additions recently:

fire.jpg
wrasse.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new