Tank Price

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maximizer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Maximizer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
865
Reaction score
396
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a quote of $400 from my LFS for a 75G reef ready tank. Is this a decent/average price? I believe its a marineland tank.
 
It did to me too. I just wanted a few more opinions. I even called a few other places that are 1.5-4 hours away from me and they were all about $375-$400.
 
I will try to call around some other places but i only have one LFS in my town. I called the next closest one, which is 1.5 hours away, and they told me $375. If i call anywhere else i would have to drive 4 hours one way to pick up the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new