Tank Setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter kay-dee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kay-dee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2025
Messages
59
Reaction score
27
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far my clown goes crazy for spirulina mysis shrimp. I have soft pellets which he only ate 2 pcs in 1 feeding. I think i overfed with mysis, does my 20G tank need a protein skimmer? How can i clear out the leftover bits (other than my weekly water changes)
20250622_135256.jpg
while i'm waiting to get a CUC? I'm hoping to get a blue legged crab in 1-2 weeks to help out.
 
So far my clown goes crazy for spirulina mysis shrimp. I have soft pellets which he only ate 2 pcs in 1 feeding. I think i overfed with mysis, does my 20G tank need a protein skimmer? How can i clear out the leftover bits (other than my weekly water changes)
20250622_135256.jpg
while i'm waiting to get a CUC? I'm hoping to get a blue legged crab in 1-2 weeks to help out.
Def get some hermit crabs or cleanup crew in general (snails, crabs, etc).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new