• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank shut down

Jah's reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, is there anyone in the kamloops BC Canada region that would like some live stock, tried switching out my tank that was cracked and broke the new one.
20191211_083050.jpg
20191203_165712.jpg
20191203_165603.jpg
20191126_163904.jpg

OP
OP
Jah's reef

Jah's reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you crack the new tank? Sorry to change the topic but I’m sure I’m not the only one wondering.
Honestly last night I almost took my fist to my own jaw, so I brought the new tank in the room sat it on the side test my overflow box ( because I took the measurements from the old one and had someone drilled it, he didn't drilled the return to my measurements so I was worried about the return took the over box test it, it worked now I grabbed the old one off the stand spun around and hit the new tank in the edge of the corner

OP
OP
Jah's reef

Jah's reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly dont want to quit this was really my comfort but I may get back in after I buy a house that way I wont have to worry about a tank leak or anything

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly last night I almost took my fist to my own jaw, so I brought the new tank in the room sat it on the side test my overflow box ( because I took the measurements from the old one and had someone drilled it, he didn't drilled the return to my measurements so I was worried about the return took the over box test it, it worked now I grabbed the old one off the stand spun around and hit the new tank in the edge of the corner

That’s crazy!!! Something so simple can cause more pain that a wife could!
Sorry that happened to you!
Glad your wife is on our side!

Smilet98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s was going to be a lot of money invested for such a small mistake
This hobby has its ups and downs
Your tank makes me forget about my downs and makes me look towards my ups!
Good luck with the new tank!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back