[Tank Shutdown] SliceGolfer's IM Nuvo 20

Feeling the blues tonight!

E227C4C0-E8DB-4A5B-9FE6-5017BC852A01.jpeg


D973BDA9-DEA0-479C-ABEC-8773933415C6.jpeg


EFD84766-4E1B-407E-A174-B7160AFDEA10.jpeg


F98A8AC1-1AC3-4569-89BF-D632496501F6.jpeg


98FBC2E9-6311-4A85-8A25-55EBF079DB31.jpeg
 
What a gorgeous tank... I'm incredibly jealous of your grow out!

What are you taking pictures with?!
 
I am going to be completely honest... I just figured out how to take bomb photos on my pixel 3.. I am so happy because all I ever could see was blue. I still wish my tank was as nice as yours :(

IMG_20191007_192213.jpg
 
I just figured out how to take bomb photos on my pixel 3.. I am so happy because all I ever could see was blue.

Nice! Great looking tank! There’s a lot of room there for LPS or SPS. Your scape is going to look amazing once it fills in.
 
Awesome looking tank!

I see you saying you have the smart aqua AWC and also saying you do water changes every 2 weeks.

Do you not use the AWC function on it currently?
 
Awesome looking tank! I see you saying you have the smart aqua AWC and also saying you do water changes every 2 weeks. Do you not use the AWC function on it currently?

Thanks! I do use the AWC feature when I change water. It’s been a balance of managing how the unit removes and adds water in an AIO tank. I find I need to have the stop sensor higher than anticipated or the “sump” of the AIO runs dry. I also find the AWC didn’t add enough clean water if the return pump was not running. I have been pleased with the AWC overall and would use it again.
 
Here’s some fresh photo love. Starting the Quantum line of products today; Bio-Enhance, Bio-Kalium, Bio-Metals, and Bio-Gen. This will replace the RedSea coral nutrition and coral colors I was dosing.

BEA3CA73-1B96-4D70-998E-CF4D4EBF0F46.jpeg
A53A972A-EE8E-47D5-B123-81C43CE8410E.jpeg
DFC2F010-6D1C-470D-9E82-73DBAF613E47.jpeg
18DD7C56-D057-42BB-B0EE-14512B2CCF25.jpeg
988EB05A-BA76-4819-835B-38DD0A9EF2E8.jpeg
 
What are you dosing ?
Seems like 10 different things
 
I dose for alkalinity, calcium, magnesium, nitrates, and the Quantum products for coral nutrition and coral colors. I travel a lot during the week so I need automated dosing to help me while I’m away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new