• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank tear down bargain sell

Item Price
$25-$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
Are you selling the tank? If so what size?
Yes I am, 75 gallon and it’s a hexagon shape. It’s a tall tank that doesn’t take up much footprint.
 

Attachments

  • 953ECA60-434E-41BC-AFB0-FDB936A469D7.jpeg
    953ECA60-434E-41BC-AFB0-FDB936A469D7.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 117
Do you still have the AI Fuge light available? Price? Photo? Thanks, Shane. 916-606-5571
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new