Tank tear down Ecotech/Red Sea/Radion

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheReefEffect

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
246
Reaction score
34
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hello switching to a new tank next week
I have 2 tanks combining into one
Here is the stuff that will be available
All prices plus shipping but i do have a corporate account for cheap shipping

Red Sea
-reefmat 250 with one brand new roll- 200$
-reefled 115 - 300$
-reef wave 25 - 150$
-rsk300 with pump controller - 350$
- reef mat 500 - 300$
- rsk 600 with controller - 450$

Radion xr15 g6 pro with mount and light shade - 400$
Radion Xr15 g6 blue with mount and light shade - 400$

Ecotech Mp40 (3 available) - 300$/each
Ecotech mp10 - 200$

Brs dual media reactor with pump- 150$
Aqua uv 57 sterilizer with pump - 400$
Kamoer f1 doser - 50$

Local pick up only in Colorado

Red Sea g2+ 200 with white stand/sump/ plumbing/4000 pump/ato+ - 600$
Red Sea g2 350 with black stand/sump/plumping/6000 pump - 800$
 
2 mp40 and the reefmat 250 sold
 
Xr15 blue sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new