Tank Videos

MrPicasso

Chalice Lover
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
247
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see those tank Videos...

Here's my 75 gallon.

[youtube]aIpc_e6-i2M[/youtube]
 
no its one frogspawn. They are called 2 toned frogspawn, kinda rare from what I have read. here's a thumbnail pic of mine...

 
1. Beautiful Tank

2. Aquascaping rocks!

3. DANG the flow!

4. That anemone is the BOMB!

5. Thanks for sharing! :D
 
Thanks Guys. I actually want the nem to split. Its Huge. I plan on filling the sand bed in various hieghts with zoos and rics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new