Tank w.vreeswijk

This weekend we had jake adams (reefbuilders) and his girlfriend with tanne hoff on visit.
240309da5433deb334939375890d82fd.jpg

fe439644aa4fc21c951bc5494b4cf402.jpg


Here a link to the mobie jake have made.

Greets wesley
 
How did you mount those power modules. It doesn't look like their hung from the ceiling?
 
This tank is just simply amazing!!! I really love everything about it, keep up the great work!
 
Keep the photos coming even if we have seen the same shots!
 
Today triton send my results from my test.
I'm happy with the results, change this week some water with pure salt and everthing is great.
cda8e0721314949a35e48382870a3c24.jpg

1a22162bad151d22e2d7c8b27d1c287e.jpg


Greets wesley
 
Today triton send my results from my test.
I'm happy with the results, change this week some water with pure salt and everthing is great.
cda8e0721314949a35e48382870a3c24.jpg

1a22162bad151d22e2d7c8b27d1c287e.jpg


Greets wesley


Just another factor showing why this reef is such a success!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new