Tank

trigger1121

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank and stand look great. I've been looking into a Miracles Aquarium myself. Looks like they did a quality job on your tank.

OP
OP
Jcr's Reef

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank and stand look great. I've been looking into a Miracles Aquarium myself. Looks like they did a quality job on your tank.
Thanks. I still haven't cleaned the tank up but the overall quality appears to have met my expectations. So far I'm happy with it.

LornaS

Livin on the Salty Side
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great and I love the epoxy top on the stand it totally brings out the wood grain.

that is one nice dog too and a very cute puppy.

OP
OP
Jcr's Reef

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Lorna. The top turned out pretty nice. Too bad most of it will be covered up.

GSXR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang look at that baby shine!!!!

Cant wait to see it set up.

OP
OP
Jcr's Reef

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC05333.jpg

DSC05429.jpg

DSC05432.jpg

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome Josh. If you need a hand at all with anything let me know. I can stop by and watch..... :) really though. let me know if you need a hand

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy Cow!!! I love that tank. If you dont mind me asking how much in supplies did it tank to build it? You should put a piece of acrylic in the front of the stand so you can see the fuge. Awesome craftsmanship. Wish you were closer so I could pay you to build mine.

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if i remember correctly Josh's tank and mine are the same except his is 2 inches taller. He is doing a pretty good job for sure.

OP
OP
Jcr's Reef

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy Cow!!! I love that tank. If you dont mind me asking how much in supplies did it tank to build it? You should put a piece of acrylic in the front of the stand so you can see the fuge. Awesome craftsmanship. Wish you were closer so I could pay you to build mine.
Thanks. I honestly lost track of the cost. Probably better that way so I don't lie to the wifey. lol Since I spend as much time looking at my sump area as I do the main tank, I am probably not going to put doors on it unless I have problems heating the tank through the cold months.

OP
OP
Jcr's Reef

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always need help mojo! Right now I am having a delima since my original tank (nano) doesn't fit. Since I wrapped the door openings to make a cleaner look, my tank is now 1/4" too big. So now I need to come up with another solution to hold my liverock, macros.. etc..

OP
OP
Jcr's Reef

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks been up and running flawlessly (except my husbandry practices) and everything is doing extrmemly well. Livestock has lost some color and started to STN due to a recent kitchen remodel but it's starting to bounce back already a few weeks later. The tank has really grown quiet a bit from frags since its been set up. I just took some pics so I'll post a bunch of them up. Enjoy!

DSC06001.jpg

DSC06009.jpg

DSC06005.jpg

DSC06008.jpg

DSC06012.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back