Tank2379's IM Fusion 10 Nano

Tank2379

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this little guy up at a frag swap in Dayton, OH a few months back. it sat for about 3 months before I could really get it going. my equipment contist of

10G Nano Fusion
Ghost Skimmer Desktop
Custom Caddy 10
Stock return pump
Koralia 240
Tunze Nano Auto Top Off
Colbalt Aquatic 75W Neo-Therm
Kessil A160WE

I actually went with a Deep Sand Bed a little over 2", after to settled and cleared up

It's been up for about 3 months now.. I've have some coral laying around in my other Tanks that I décor it with.. Enjoy

Top Down

Full Tank Shot

My only live stock are 2 Platinum Clownfish and a couple snails at the moment. So far it's been crystal clear and I do a water change about every 2 weeks. I used Instant Oceans Bio-Spiral to cycle the tank at the beginning, I added a cup of Live Sand to the sand Bed to get sand going. I added fish at about a week or so and started to add corals every week 1 or 2 corals at a time. It took awhile for the Skimmer to break in but it's working like a Beast. I have yet to test anything as far as water parameters. I've been doing this for so long about 15 plus years that I went all the fly... I don't recommend everyone to do that. Always test first before adding fish.

OP
OP
Tank2379

Tank2379

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @saltyphish I will update a couple more pictures my iPhone crapped out on me yesterday getting an new one today and I'll updated my crazy jawbreaker I have in there.

Virtualbasil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have that same skimmer in my bio cube 29 do you have problems keeping it adjusted also?

OP
OP
Tank2379

Tank2379

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have that same skimmer in my bio cube 29 do you have problems keeping it adjusted also?

I noticed lately the skim will be lite until I open up the valve and more bubble are created. Then after awhile it slows down again, until I open it up even more... Not sure if it need cleaning but it's becoming a slight pain.

Virtualbasil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same skimmer and I'm constantly adjusting how much air goes into it. Seems to be a common problem with them

OP
OP
Tank2379

Tank2379

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys... I'll be looking for some sweet Zoa soon... Especially JF Blood Shots, Adonis Palys, and other High End Zoas... :p

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back