Tanked

  • Thread starter Thread starter viper1972
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

viper1972

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does everyone think of the new tv show called Tanked? I didnt look real hard, but I hope nobody has already asked this. I think they do some wild and actually things you could not do. Just curiuos?
 
I like the show. And yes, it is entertainment. There is an interview with Brett Raymer in the forums, you should check it out.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new