Tankmates for my Miniatus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mistborn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mistborn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
93
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys right now I have a 120~ gallon tank with a snowflake eel, a Miniatus Grouper, and a Foxface. I wanted to add something else in there since the tank is pretty empty with just three critters, two of which spend most of the time in or around rocks. Any suggestions?
 
Laterally compressed fish, such as tangs, butterflies, or monos. Possibly picasso trigger or a pufferfish.
 
Laterally compressed fish, such as tangs, butterflies, or monos. Possibly picasso trigger or a pufferfish.
Well I came home from Miami, and a surprise in my tank. A Pink-tailed Triggerfish as a birthday gift. My dad said the lfs said it would be okay. I've been watching the tank for a while and while I noticed the trigger has some very minor scratches from the miniatus, he doesn't seem to be attacking it. Even when the trigger gets right in front of his cave, the miniatus just opens his mouth and doesn't strike. Hopefully this works out. The trigger is really nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new