tanks ready

  • Thread starter Thread starter ofblong
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
hehe I have 1200gph running through this tank. I think 2 more K1's would be slightly "overkill" lol.
 
lol!!!!! just a lil bit i think with every thing im at about 3000 BUT my tanks also 55 gallons lol
 
yeah but gph doesnt mean a whole lot. I have 1 dead spot in the very front of the tank but I think its because I have one rock shadowing another.
 
yea true its all where its aimed but i have 4 so i dont have any dead spots, which im lucky, plus took me a while on point them in every which direction to make sure i had no dead spots
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new