Tanks / RKE / iTech Skimmer / Dosing pumps ...

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: iTech Skimmer / ATI 36" 6x39W Powermodule T5 and more...

The following equipment is for sale. Tank/light are not available for shipping but I am willing to drive to meet within about 4 hours of Nashville. Please Post and PM if interested. I’ll post pictures of some of the items as soon as I can. I can not seem to master posting pictures here. See most in full size on my Photobucket site. Measurements are L x W x H. Prices DO NOT include shipping.

- iTech 100 Skimmer with Tunze pump. $275 - $250
- ATI 36" 6x39W Powermodule T5 High-Output Fixture with Hanging kit. ~ 8months on bulbs - $500 - $425
- 30 x 18 x 13 Sump. 2 sections with ~ 12†return/skimmer section. Drilled for external pump on back left. - $60 - $50
- 20 Gallon high tank. - $30 - $20
- 24 x 13 x 13 - ~15 Gallon Custom Acrylic Sump. 3 sections. Setup to run above tank or primary sump as refugium. - $50 - $40
- 5 Gallon tank - $10
- Reefkeeper 3 x PC 4 - $50 ea. <- Buy all three and we can make a deal!

- ~60 Gallon shallow rimless tank. 36†x 24†X 16†– Reef ready with Corner overflow. Includes bulkheads and plumbing lines. - $125 -Sold 1tyme
- Iwaki External Return Pump. Not sure of size 3100? Will try to confirm soon. See picture below. - $75 -Sold 1tyme
- Precision Marine Kalk Reactor with Maxijet 400. - $90 - Sold Mel
- 2 x Sicce Voyager 2 High Flow Water Pump, Powerhead, 800 GPH - $30 ea. or both for $50 - Sold 1tyme
- 2 x BRS 2 Part Doser (1.1 mL Per Minute) - $75 ea. - Sold Mel
- Dual BRS Reactor w/ MaxiJet 1200 Includes extra media cartridges - $30 - Sold TinaFoster
- ReefKeeper
[FONT=&quot]o [/FONT]SL2 with pH probe and temp probe - $50 -Sold litenyaup
[FONT=&quot]o [/FONT]MLC w 2 blue pods - $40 - Sold litenyaup
[FONT=&quot]o [/FONT]RKE Head Unit. Internal battery is messed up and does not work (could be repaired with some electrical knowledge). Other than losing date/time on power outage, works great. $50 - Sold pickupman66

Last edited:
OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sump - See link in OP for larger versions as thumbnails do not seem to work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom Sump Try two. See link in OP for larger versions as thumbnails do not seem to work.

OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iwaki pump - Not sure of size. 3100 rpm on label.

Iwaki Pump.jpg

OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the same issue trying to hit the iTech site. I do not know what is going on with them. Not sure what it is rated for. I think approximately 100 'actual' gallons? Hopefully someone else can chime in. I had a total water volume of ~70 gallons and it skimmed like a beast. They are definitely good skimmers. Like my tank, this came to me by way of Bill.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mike, The Tank is 60 Gals The I-Tech is rated for 100 gal and they IMO are under rated and could handle a 180 with medium bioload IMO. The Iwaki is a 30 RLT if i remember right and pushes a lot more water than it's rated for, I had it closed half way when i ran that pump on that tank and it had plenty more if needed.
Sorry to see your decision to get out, As it looks or are you just waiting to upgrade?
Bill

OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the tank is a little under 60 but could easily be called a 60... just wanted to focus more on the dimensions which is more accurate. I agree on the skimmer and know of a few running one on a 180 with good results. The pump is definitely a beast as well. I ran a lot off of the manifold I built for it and had power to spare.

I am getting fully out for now. Made more sense to try selling all items now rather than in a year or two when the equipment was old or no longer relevant. Hopefully my new small fresh water shrimp tank will give me a little bit of tranquility. I am fine not doing salt for a while , especially after spending all day yesterday breaking everything down and cleaning.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aw man. wish I had known you were selling the RKE for that as well.. I would have bought both as a package deal.

OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lindsey, All is left but the SL2 and MLC... Need some other pieces... I'll take a few more bucks off if you buy 2 or more of what is left. :)

Last edited:

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm sent back for the sl2 and mlc....lmk ASAP so I may send payment.

Last edited:

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MIke, Lemme get some money together.. it would be nice to upgrade to RKE vs the lite I have now....

hmmm..

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive my ignorance to these things, but is the dual reactor one that takes care of carbon and GFO in one unit? I need to do both of these kinds of reactors to combat algae and clear my water. I just read that today. It's hard to ask the right questions when you don't know what you're doing.

OP
OP
MVlk

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No prob at all to ask questions... Yes, the dual BRS reactor has two separate chambers most commonly used to run Carbon and GFO at the same time.

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How hard is it to install? I have a tank above and sump below--any idea where I'd put it? If I can make it work I want it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back