Tanks / RKE / iTech Skimmer / Dosing pumps ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MVlk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It is super easy to install. Has an ~8" bracket you can screw in anywhere. Generally on the stand but I have seen other places as well, it can even sit in the sump non fixed anywhere you have a little room. Check it out on BRS com for more info. It is driven by a MaxiJet 1200 which I am including.
 
I want it. I'll have to work out the getting it since we're all the way down here but it's just what I need.
 
Tina, its basically the size of two Ro/DI filter chambers sitting next to each other (the ones you put the micron and carbon in.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new