Tanks / RKE / iTech Skimmer / Dosing pumps ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MVlk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It is super easy to install. Has an ~8" bracket you can screw in anywhere. Generally on the stand but I have seen other places as well, it can even sit in the sump non fixed anywhere you have a little room. Check it out on BRS com for more info. It is driven by a MaxiJet 1200 which I am including.
 
I want it. I'll have to work out the getting it since we're all the way down here but it's just what I need.
 
Tina, its basically the size of two Ro/DI filter chambers sitting next to each other (the ones you put the micron and carbon in.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new