tankstop.com is legit!

gobybryant

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
161
Reaction score
137
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Just got my second order from tankstop.com and I have nothing but good things to say about Eric and his operation. All livestock was healthy- even a magnifica anemone shipped well! Will definitely order from them in the future :)

-gb
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new