Tanuki's Red Sea MAX S-500

Looks great. I'm loving it

Thank you. I think the next step really will be to improve the chemistry. I need to set up the dosing pumps, reactors, etc. Right now I am doing biweekly water changes of about 20 gallons, but the tank needs a lot of other elements dosed still.
 
Thank you. I think the next step really will be to improve the chemistry. I need to set up the dosing pumps, reactors, etc. Right now I am doing biweekly water changes of about 20 gallons, but the tank needs a lot of other elements dosed still.
Haha. I'm in the same spot with hooking up dosers and reactor. Just sucks in my case because we are suppose to be closing on a house at the end of the month.
 
Haha. I'm in the same spot with hooking up dosers and reactor. Just sucks in my case because we are suppose to be closing on a house at the end of the month.

And I am looking for a job out of state. So I will be sad if I get things all dialed in then find a job and have to break it all down!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new