Taura Syndrome Virus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PR_nano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PR_nano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
2,252
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaner shrimp pass away today of possible TSV aka black spot disease. I been watching him for a few weeks since I notice them. Molted last night and looked "ok" but the black spots didn't went away with the molt if anything there were more. Saw him leave his cave which he never does after a molt and within a few minutes nassarius were working on him. Since I had some concern of possible disease it was removed right away.

RIP little guy.

Blackspots.jpg 20200603_180306_HDR.jpg
 
Dang! Sorry about the loss.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new