TBS rock and cold weather

  • Thread starter Thread starter ctylermast
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ctylermast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Messages
145
Reaction score
78
Location
virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got some live rock from the coming in tomorrow. Going into Baltimore tomorrow. Seems to be a little cold there gonna be mid 20s -30s with a 3hr layover before I get it in Norfolk, and I’m gonna be able to pick it up asap. Have anyone had similar experience. Should I be too worried? The super helpful people at tbs assured me it shouldn’t be an issue, especially if I pick it up asap. Just worried about it sitting in Baltimore in that kind of weather for a couple hrs.
 
So I got some live rock from the coming in tomorrow. Going into Baltimore tomorrow. Seems to be a little cold there gonna be mid 20s -30s with a 3hr layover before I get it in Norfolk, and I’m gonna be able to pick it up asap. Have anyone had similar experience. Should I be too worried? The super helpful people at tbs assured me it shouldn’t be an issue, especially if I pick it up asap. Just worried about it sitting in Baltimore in that kind of weather for a couple hrs.
Air freight packages do not sit in outside temperatures. Cold is much better than hot.
 
I don't think TBS would ship it if they didn't think it would get to you successfully 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new