TCK Auctions Ending TONIGHT!!!

Hubby grill squat. I cook, he cleans
Nic. I like the cooking part better than the cleaning part. My wife is adamant about cleaning right after eating though. I like to have a clean kitchen too, but depending on how tired I am, I like to just rest after eating most of the time.
 
TCK CODY BAR.jpg


1.jpg
Hint: can change colors
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new