TCK Auctions | LIVE EVENT | 100's of Frags! | SUNDAY JUNE 25TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 6.25.47 PM.png
THE COLONY!!!!!!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my fomo had me buy a doorbuster amazeballs with the shipping module and then I got the mini colony too.
You got a real deal with that colony . I had to behave today, not much funds and tank needs a settling down period after lots of purchases recently. Besides I already have an Amazeballs from door buster and I already have 40 Gonis .

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i hope these ones do better than the last 3 or 4 i have had... The tank is a lot more stable now...
They are a bit more sensitive than some other Gonis I’ve had. Mine was miserable where it was . Moved it to the side with much less PAR and it’s 100% happier overall.

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are a bit more sensitive than some other Gonis I’ve had. Mine was miserable where it was . Moved it to the side with much less PAR and it’s 100% happier overall.
Yeah the amazeballs and glitterbombs both gave me trouble early on. Go figure i put the glitterbomb in way more light and flow and they got real happy, but the amazeballs seem to be the complete opposite. Of course when the glitterbombs got happy i thought the amazeballs had to be the same conditions lol.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
cody-bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
THE HAUL

title gif.gif

I saw some gorgeous corals for great deals this sale! Let's see what you got! Post a screenshot of what you won in auctions and you get an entry into a raffle. We will throw a MYSTERY FRAG IN THE BOX OF WHOEVER WINS THE RAFFLE!!!

One entry per person. You have until 11pm ET to get your entry then I'll pic a winner and post the results in this thread!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This one I won’t even honor with a joke. Of course I’ve had those! Y’all have them over there?
Yep. Naked Q is basically Dickey's - not quite as "high quality" as Rudy's but they have Barqs Red Creme Soda which makes them higher class.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 91 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back