TCK Corals ALL NEW AUCTIONS - QUICK ROUND

I have to still do my traditional greetings my friend
IMG_1765.jpeg


Cookie Monster Hello GIF by Sesame Street
Wait, did you change usernames?!
 
You used to be able to get a good deal at these auctions.....Not anymore. We are justifying the hundreds of dollars we spend for 1 piece of coral. It hurts my sole. :( but mainly my bank account. Gotta keep looking for the next guy nobody knows about.
 
Please tell me the $1100 for a couple heads of a red acan was an accident by the buyer. Did anyone else see that?
 
Yes sir! I was wjm6449 and discovered that I can actually change names. It was terrible. This is much better!
Once upon a time, I publicly shamed @tbrown into changing his name. Problem is, there is another tbrown_____ and so I had to type out some of the silly letters too to pull him up, and it was a pain to do often. Made sense too because he's just tbrown.
 
You used to be able to get a good deal at these auctions.....Not anymore. We are justifying the hundreds of dollars we spend for 1 piece of coral. It hurts my sole. :( but mainly my bank account. Gotta keep looking for the next guy nobody knows about.
I personally auction off lots of high end corals starting at a penny. Unfortunately, I only accept bids via fax or pager :D
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new