TCK Corals ALL NEW AUCTIONS - QUICK ROUND

TCK CodyBot Bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
DA VINCI CODE

title 2 gif.gif


Here's a brand new game for y'all! The letters below the spaces correspond to a different letter in the alphabet. I have filled in three of them to use as a cypher to break the code. PM me the secret message, post "I cracked the code" in this thread", and you get entered into a drawing for a TCK MYSTERY FRAG!!!

IF YOU POST THE SECRET PHRASE IN THIS THREAD THEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE PRIZE. Also, I will not be angry with you, just disappointed :D

You have until 4pm ET today to crack the code, then I will announce the winner shortly after. Good luck!



Here is the code to break:

PUZZLE 2.jpg
​
So far, I've got about 4 or so people that have cracked the code!

How are y'all doing it? @Coral Websites said it worked better once he printed out the puzzle so he could draw on it. He also suggested using a black background next time so that black ink wouldn't show up when you write. He is an evil man.
 
TCK CodyBot Bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
DA VINCI CODE

title 2 gif.gif


Here's a brand new game for y'all! The letters below the spaces correspond to a different letter in the alphabet. I have filled in three of them to use as a cypher to break the code. PM me the secret message, post "I cracked the code" in this thread", and you get entered into a drawing for a TCK MYSTERY FRAG!!!

IF YOU POST THE SECRET PHRASE IN THIS THREAD THEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE PRIZE. Also, I will not be angry with you, just disappointed :D

You have until 4pm ET today to crack the code, then I will announce the winner shortly after. Good luck!



Here is the code to break:

PUZZLE 2.jpg
​
TCK CodyBot Bar.jpg


Once this game ends at 4pm ET, I'll start firing off faster games to get the prizes flowing! Of course, we will take breaks between games while the auctions are ending, then back to games and prizes!​
 
I did write it out but I cracked the code.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new