TCK Corals ALL NEW AUCTIONS - QUICK ROUND

TCK CodyBot Bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
DA VINCI CODE

title 2 gif.gif


Here's a brand new game for y'all! The letters below the spaces correspond to a different letter in the alphabet. I have filled in three of them to use as a cypher to break the code. PM me the secret message, post "I cracked the code" in this thread", and you get entered into a drawing for a TCK MYSTERY FRAG!!!

IF YOU POST THE SECRET PHRASE IN THIS THREAD THEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE PRIZE. Also, I will not be angry with you, just disappointed :D

You have until 4pm ET today to crack the code, then I will announce the winner shortly after. Good luck!



Here is the code to break:


PUZZLE 2.jpg
​
About five more minutes to get your entry then I'll pick a winner, and start a new, fast game!
 
TCK CodyBot Bar.jpg


DA VINCI CODE RESULTS

Capture.JPG


Congratulations to our winner and well done! Next game and prize coming up in just a moment! This will be a faster one that will go right up until the first rounds of auctions starts ending in less than an hour!

@Thuan @mww00ds @ryshark @Kradoc
​
 
TCK CodyBot Bar.jpg


NEW GAME
RANDOM TRIVIA


title gif.gif


Let's start off with my personal favorite! For this game, I will post a random trivia question every few minutes. The first person to answer it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a TCK MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new